The Kirby VFD IS accepting Volunteers or Reserves at this time.
Volunteer Firefighters Wanted
- To become a member or to find out more about us, just attend one of our meetings held the second and fourth Thursdays of every month at 7:00PM at the Kirby Fire Station located at 5560 Duffek Dr.
Requirements For Becoming a Volunteer.
- Be in good physical health.
- Willing to train with the fire department staff 2 times a month.
- Willing to respond to fires and other types of calls, even in the middle of the night.
- Possess a valid CPR card. If you do not have one, the department will send you through a class.
- If you do not live inside the city limits of Kirby, you can be part of the Reserve Program!
- To print out the volunteer application and bring it to the station.
- Download the applciaiton here.